Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 for my pc a few days ago and it's been stuck in beta since I got it. I've followed the troubleshooting methods... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronAbbott1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta

I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 for my pc a few days ago and it's been stuck in beta since I got it. I've followed the troubleshooting methods that were provided by the insider app, many methods through videos online, forums and even have contacted microsoft support about it and they've not been able to help. There's pretty much nothing I can do at this point as I think I've tried everything as there is not anymore methods that I can see. I've gotten one of my old laptopsNot going to use my old laptop to play minecraft as I want to play online with friends and my laptop isnt't the best with performance to see if it was the account and it wasn't on beta so I figured it'd be my pc yet the one of the helpers said it might be my account that needs to be looked at by the mojang team but they have yet to reply after two days and still waiting for a response from them. I assume I won't be able to get a refund as when I request for one or try see if I'm able the virtual assistant says there's nothing eligible for a refund which bothers me as I literally can't play the game as intended and don't want to be stuck in a beta. Thanks in advanced if working methods are commented.

:)

CameronAbbott1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta

1. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck beta

2. Minecraft still stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  3. Minecraft still stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  4. Stuck in minecraft beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in minecraft beta.: I have literally tried all solutions stated in the xbox insider hub. Have waited 24 hours before reinstalling each time. Doesn't work. Still in beta. Does anyone have a separate method/solution to get out of beta? Stuck in version: 1.17.10.3. Any help will be much...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: yesterday i bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and after i installed it and launched it, it was installed in a beta version. im almost 100% sure ive never signed up for the beta program on xbox insider hub, but i cant check because im having problems with...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta

Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta: I have installed Minecraft from the Microsoft store and it says that I am on beta. I have tried almost everything but nothing is getting me out of beta. can someone please help me?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15: I launched Minecraft and it was in 1.16.1. At this time, the 1.16.2 was released but mine hadn't updated. I uninstalled and re-installed but when I launched, it was in the 1.15 Beta edition. There is 1 user on this PC. Have tried: Deleting the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  9. minecraft stuck in beta

minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...