Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, thanks to buying Java a long time ago. However, my game still says that I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AstrayLeaf, May 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

I have recently redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, thanks to buying Java a long time ago. However, my game still says that I need to unlock the full game. I've logged out and relogged, uninstalled, etc. If anyone knows a solution please help.

:)

AstrayLeaf, May 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial
    version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode. ]).
    Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features
    the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

JohnBrauer1, May 24, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 24, 2019
  4. Engel_CE Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta stuck in Trial

I have the same issue, I've just done my windows 10 updates and my paid for Minecraft windows 10 beta is stuck in trial mode. Before the windows 10 updates it was working fine, after windows updates its stuck in trial mode. the workaround of re-buying
    it does not work for me. Please help!!!

Engel_CE, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Stuck Trial

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Trial: I can't install the Minecraft windows 10 trial im on 32 bits but Minecraft bedrock is 32 bits means I can download it but the button doesn't show up where I can download the Minecraft trial. Is there a way or website that has a download setup for my Minecraft trial?...
  3. Minecraft Windows Trial 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Trial 10: I can't install the Minecraft windows 10 trial im on 32 bits but Minecraft bedrock is 32 bits means I can download it but the button doesn't show up where I can download the Minecraft trial. Is there a way or website that has a download setup for my Minecraft trial?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  5. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  6. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode: I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode: I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed,...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?: Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it...
  9. minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game: [IMG]i bought a gift card for java edition and gave me Minecraft for windows 10 edition code for a free copy of the game because i got this before October 19th 2018 and i used it today on January 7th 2019 and i used it and booted it up and when the screen came up it showed...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...