Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When im playing minecraft the mouse movement is stuttering when slightly losing fps. pls help me fix cuz this is very annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arvin Al-Kautsar, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor

When im playing minecraft the mouse movement is stuttering when slightly losing fps. pls help me fix cuz this is very annoying

:)

Arvin Al-Kautsar, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Cursor missing with windows 10 on minecraft

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please provide the following information:

• Does it happens only on Minecraft?
    • Does the mouse cursor appear if you go back to the Windows home screen?
    • Did you made any changes in the game before you got this concern?

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor

Cursor missing with windows 10 on minecraft

Hi,

To resolve your issue regarding missing cursor, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by
    Arun_D on this
    thread
    about updating mouse drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor

1. Minecraft windows 10 stuttering cursor - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuttering cursor

2. Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue: I have a persistent cursor stuttering issue that has made it impossible to use my computer.This issue started happening randomly without applying an new updates. I also tried rolling back the 22H2 update and that did not help. I've tried doing a clean boot with all...
  3. Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue: I have a persistent cursor stuttering issue that has made it impossible to use my computer.This issue started happening randomly without applying an new updates. I also tried rolling back the 22H2 update and that did not help. I've tried doing a clean boot with all...
  4. cursor stutters nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor stutters nonstop: Hey, out of nowhere, when I lunched my PC I saw my cursor stuttering!, at first I thought that the pc might just not be lunched properly yet so I ignored it, afterwards when I lunched an fps game, my aim was stuttering too!, thats when I got worried and tried to fix it on my...
  5. cursor stutters nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor stutters nonstop: Hey, out of nowhere, when I lunched my PC I saw my cursor stuttering!, at first I thought that the pc might just not be lunched properly yet so I ignored it, afterwards when I lunched an fps game, my aim was stuttering too!, thats when I got worried and tried to fix it on my...
  6. Does minecraft stutter on hdd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does minecraft stutter on hdd?: As some may know, i literally just replaced my hdd with a ssd. One thing i have noticed is minecraft seems much smoother, I've come to know that lots of people do confuse lag with stuttering. With this ssd stuttering is reduced during world generation and gameplay, i can get...
  7. cursor stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor stuttering: my cursor stutters when a software is lagging. and its very annoying especially when playing minecraft bedrock. the cursor just stutters for a split second and goes back to normal. this happens so many times...
  8. Screen & Cursor Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen & Cursor Stuttering: I woke up this morning to find that upon moving my cursor, it would stutter about every 1-2 seconds very briefly. I was frustrated and reinstalled Windows 10 on a new drive. Everything seemed fine for a while, but the problem showed back up after I tried to reinstall my...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Remote Desktop cursor stutters with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 Remote Desktop cursor stutters with multiple displays: I discovered this when upgrading to 1903. Reproduced the issue on many machines and displays. Thought I would share my findings here since I couldn't find anything about this online yet. Reproduction steps: RDP HOST: Windows 10 version 1903 with default RDP WDDM display...
  10. Stutter in cursor in Windows 10 (64bit) but NOT in games (AMD RX560)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Stutter in cursor in Windows 10 (64bit) but NOT in games (AMD RX560): Hi, I have the problem that I experience (unpredictable) stuttering/lag in my mouse cursor but in games (which can even run in a window like old Dune 2000) I do not have this problem. Can somebody help me get this problem fixed? Stuff I also tried besides AMD mail...