Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spmcdonnell5, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

:)

spmcdonnell5, Jan 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally
    nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: My friend created a brand new world and I cannot connect to this world either. Could it be her wifi security settings?

spmcdonnell5, Dec 5, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I don't think you understand the issue here. My friend, who has also uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, can play on the world just fine. I am simply getting the "Unable to connect to world" error message when I try to connect. You've given me no reason
    as to why you originally thought the Xbox app on my PC was the issue.

I would like for someone from Microsoft or someone who understands my issue to respond.

A. User, Dec 5, 2019
  4. A. User Win User

No change. I am still unable to connect to my friend's world.

A. User, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world - Similar Threads - Minecraft Suddenly unable

2. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world: when i play minecraft i can play with my brother even my friend from other countries can join but my friend that at the same country with me cant join its say unable to connect to the world even i cant join his world. i want to ask WHY! THIS IS HAPPEND?!?! is that wrong if...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world: Hello! So my friend just got xbox live gold so we decided to play minecraft. He made a world, and when I tried to join him, it said " Unable to connect to world ", and when he tried to join mine, the same thing, i made a lot of settings, i checked my xbox networking, but no...
  4. Minecraft unable to connect to world in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft unable to connect to world in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Being played regularly, Minecraft is one of the few applications that users open almost […] This article Minecraft unable to connect to world in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect to world?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect to world?": I don't know what is happening but I can go to the server that they already have but when I put the same server IP is to make another one it says "Unable to Connect to world". But when I also try to get a new server like Minecraft central it says the same thing IDK what is...
  7. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  8. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to world minecraft bedrock

2. minecraft windows 10 bedrock friends cannot access my world

3. unable to connect to world minecraft 10 to ps4

4. unable to connect to world minecraft 10,
  5. minecraft unable to connect error,
  6. unable to connect to friends world minecraft,
  7. windows 10 minecraft cant join xbox,
  8. windows 10 minecraft failed to upload world,
  9. minecraft unable to cnnect to the appstore windows10,
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition 1.12.0.14 cant join friends world,
  11. can join my freidn minecraft world on windowsa 10,