Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought this minecraft game off the microsoft store so that i could play with my friends on xbox but i launch the game and the window opens but as its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harry Stagg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu

I bought this minecraft game off the microsoft store so that i could play with my friends on xbox but i launch the game and the window opens but as its loading it gets to a certain point then just stops until a couple hours after then it launches the game. I have posted a picture below and it just stops loading at this point for ages. Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu d532cd3e-d343-4210-a3ef-80cc57a3cc8d?upload=true.png

:)

Harry Stagg, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Minecraft wont load with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the compatibility from the below:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

As the game is not compatible then you need to install the game in compatibility mode and check for the issue to do that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Locate the installer.exe or setup.exe file in your folder.
    • Right-click on the file.
    • From the contextual menu, choose Properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab. Choose the version of Windows you want to emulate.
    • Select the "Run this program in compatibility mode" checkbox. Run the installer
    Refer:

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

Xbox Support

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu

1. Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu - Similar Threads - Minecraft takes hours

2. Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu: Help please My Minecraft Bedrock does not load the main menu and then it appears above that the global resources were not loaded previously and stays loading please, as I fix it...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu: Help please My Minecraft Bedrock does not load the main menu and then it appears above that the global resources were not loaded previously and stays loading please, as I fix it...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 stuck at loading menu inside game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 stuck at loading menu inside game: hello...im playing minecraft windows 10 for long time like 1 year......my problem is my minecraft stuck at loading menu inside game....MY VERSION 1.17.41....idk how to fix...HELP!!!here how it looks like...
  5. Minecraft unable to load menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft unable to load menu: Hi, I am unable to get the menu in the microsoft store version of minecraft to load. It gets past the load screen and shows the nether but the menu never loads, unable to start a game. Was working normally until yesterday. Please advise....
  6. Windows 10 taking over an hour to load after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taking over an hour to load after login: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kimgss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiuilh/windows_10_taking_over_an_hour_to_load_after_login/
  7. [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown: I have done so much reading on Google but haven't been able to find something that works! I have few PC's at work that takes about 1-2 hours to boot into windows two of them have the HR software on it and I can't afford to format it right now because most of places are...
  8. Windows system restore - taking 2 hours plus ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows system restore - taking 2 hours plus ?: Tried a system restore on 2 occasions today. First session ran for over 2hrs with the screen saying "Please wait while etc etc". Read that if runs more than an hour it may be frozen and suggests a hard reset of the device. The second session is doing the same restoring for...
  9. System restore to a half hour before in time taking 2+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore to a half hour before in time taking 2+ hours: I had two uodates performing at the same time and one auto-restarted which messed the first one up. I tried a system trstore to a half hour before the updates, but its now been 2 hours. Its still un the screen that says “please wait while tour windows files and settings are...
  10. Boot up takes 2 hours!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot up takes 2 hours!: Alright so after long hours of research I have narrowed down y problem. Long story short I messed with the permissions of my C:\Windows directory and sure enough it has caused issues. Now my computer when powering on will show a light blue screen with spinning dots for hours...