Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobCanales, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

Hello,

So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds.

Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu,

it said unlock the full game.

I was confused about this and i started to get a bit mad when i couldn't get onto my world or login to Xbox live

PLS help and tell me how to fix this

-Jacob

:)

JacobCanales, Jun 27, 2019
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

I am this problem

I am purchase minecraft win 10 edition and button unlock full game not working

MinecraftPro, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the common reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To better help you with your concern, we recommend that you perform all the steps provided on this

link

If after following the steps on the link and still having the same issue, we suggest that you contact Mojang Support using this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft telling Unlock

2. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...: I own minecraft for windows but i still cannot play java for free, it tells me to buy the game or play the demo, ive looked into information on this already and cant fix the problem? i believe the problem might lie in the fact that minecraft is NOT in my purchase history but...
  3. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...: I own minecraft for windows but i still cannot play java for free, it tells me to buy the game or play the demo, ive looked into information on this already and cant fix the problem? i believe the problem might lie in the fact that minecraft is NOT in my purchase history but...
  4. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  6. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  7. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  8. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  10. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...