Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have configured my laptop with Windows 10 and would like to use trial version on Minecraft Windows 10. It is not possible to install as none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KamilBordzan, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

Hi,

I have configured my laptop with Windows 10 and would like to use trial version on Minecraft Windows 10.

It is not possible to install as none devices are visible. But in my account settings my laptop is visible.

Please advise how can I install Minecraft for Windows on my laptop.

:)

KamilBordzan, Apr 18, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial
    version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode. ]).
    Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features
    the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

JohnBrauer1, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

minecraft free trial

I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why?

StephenBird3, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop - Similar Threads - Minecraft trial version

2. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install minecraft trial: I go to microsoft store logged out and search "Minecraft for windows"The app shows up with an option called "Free Trial"Then, it asks me to log in to my microsoft accountAfter I login, the Free Trial is just gone.Please suggest methods to fix.If I open the Xbox app and search...
  3. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install minecraft trial: I go to microsoft store logged out and search "Minecraft for windows"The app shows up with an option called "Free Trial"Then, it asks me to log in to my microsoft accountAfter I login, the Free Trial is just gone.Please suggest methods to fix.If I open the Xbox app and search...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing: I have tried so many solutions, and they never worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-trial-not-installing/bf5e9ca4-1c3d-4237-832b-43c447fb27a7
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  6. Why can I only Install the trial version of Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I only Install the trial version of Minecraft Windows 10: Hey I'm Jaried Washington III Very irrelevant information and I have owned Minecraft Java edition since 2012 I believe and when the Minecraft Windows 10 edition released around 2018 I claimed it for free from previously owning the Java edition and I haven't had any problems...
  7. cant install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft trial: i tried installing minecraft trial but at around 326 mbs it gets stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-trial/367ba3a5-70ca-4604-a846-d56f2d608516
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?: Hey guys I already got the reedem code of MC Java for mionecraft win 10 some time ago and redeemed it on my laptop. Now I have a new computer and when I log in with the same account I can only download the trial version. Even if I press "install on my devices" from the...
  9. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode: I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install minecraft windows 10 problem

2. minecraft trial version for windows 10

3. minecraft version for windows 10

4. is minecraft linked to a device,
  5. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.