Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having trouble uninstalling Minecraft Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling it from the search bar seeing as how that is where I usually launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GriffinWren, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled

I've been having trouble uninstalling Minecraft Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling it from the search bar seeing as how that is where I usually launch it from but to no avail. I've also deleted the ".minecraft" folder off of my computer yet the icon still remains in the search bar. What also doesn't make sense to me is that in the Windows Store App looking at my games, it says I am able to install Minecraft yet when I click on it I receive an error message. It almost seems to not exist and co exist at the same time...

:)

GriffinWren, Jul 30, 2021

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled

1. Minecraft Windows 10 unable to be uninstalled - Similar Threads - Minecraft unable uninstalled

2. Unable to uninstall Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall Windows 10 update: Following installation of the recent "Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5000802" my boot time jumped from 10 seconds to 40 seconds.I tried uninstalling the update, however after doing so it was still present in the list of updates. Any further attempt to uninstall it...
  3. Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I recently brought a new computer, it has windows 10, I am logged in my Microsoft account, but somehow I cannot download Minecraft from the store. Whenever I try to, nothing happens... I click again and again on the download button but nothing. Is there a solution to...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta won't uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta won't uninstall: My windows 10 minecraft beta will not uninstall. I have tried everything the xbox insider hub has suggested, I have contacted four microsoft xbox agents and have not received any feedback, as well as from Mojang. I am completely at a loss, the beta will not go away no matter...
  5. Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10: I had Minecraft installed on two computers - no problems there, but one of them crashed and I had to get a new one. So I installed windows 10 on this new computer and wanted to install Minecraft, so I logged in into the Microsoft Store and tried to download the game and I got...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 rtx Beta Will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 rtx Beta Will not uninstall: When I uninstall Minecraft bedrock edition and reinstall It, despite not being in any betas it still installs to 1.15.11. Also when I open the app the first time it always starts with the normal beta and apon reopening the app it goes to the rtx beta...
  7. Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10: Hi, I have recently learnt that as I purchased Minecraft Java edition before October 2018 I have 10 days left to claim a free Windows 10 version. I tried to do this however when entering the code an error message shows up saying the code has already been redeemed. I did not...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I could find on the forums and it still wont work. Is there something else I can...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Was Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Was Uninstalled: So I bought the java edition of minecraft, and was given a code to download the windows 10 version. Lately, it hasn't been working right, so I uninstalled it. Sadly, I didn't use the code in the Windows store- I got it straight from the Mojang website. Whenever I try to put...
  10. Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to uninstall Spotify Windows 10: Hello, I am having an issue uninstalling spotify from my computer. I have restarted my computer to see if that would help with no avail. I don't understand how you guys could have broken this when in windows 7, 8, and 8.1 it worked PERFECTLY. I shouldn't have to go...