Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, recently minecraft windows 10 got an update to 1.16.200, and I get that update too, when I launch the game, I have a notification to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrianBiputra, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs

So, recently minecraft windows 10 got an update to 1.16.200, and I get that update too, when I launch the game, I have a notification to update my driver, and so I DID!, but after the update my game is being so slow, idk is this 'cause of my potato laptop or the driver problem, 'cause before I update my driver my game were totally fine.

:)

AndrianBiputra, Dec 13, 2020

2. Minecraft not working in Windows 10 asking to update drivers

Hi Emma,

As you are unable to play Minecraft after updating the drivers, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store or are you using media?
    • What is the complete error message/code?

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer website and check if the Graphic/Display drivers are available for Windows 10. If not, then download the latest drivers available and install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 13, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs

1. Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs - Similar Threads - Minecraft update driver

2. probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  3. probs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  4. Windows 11 update prob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update prob: For 5 days I have been facing a prob in which windows update is showing my laptop ready for windows 11 but didn't received windows 11 upgrade yet?.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-prob/d6c0ad2d-9d96-41bd-9752-da26d4ed592c
  5. Windows 11 update prob

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update prob: For 5 days I have been facing a prob in which windows update is showing my laptop ready for windows 11 but didn't received windows 11 upgrade yet?.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-prob/d6c0ad2d-9d96-41bd-9752-da26d4ed592c
  6. Windows 11 update prob

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Minecraft windows 10 1.16.200 is asking for driver update when drivers are already updated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 1.16.200 is asking for driver update when drivers are already updated?: My computer is done with updates, and my drivers are all updated. I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and that also just updated to 1.16.200. I have never had this problem before in Minecraft when the game updates, but now I am receiving a warning box in-game and the game...
  8. PRINTER PROBS AFTER WINDOW UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER PROBS AFTER WINDOW UPDATE: Anyone have printer probs and receiving this msg after an update recently. I cannot print from my computer but Okay from Phone Call to Driveruninstall returned error 5 for package...
  9. Ram prob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram prob: So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram even thought some times...
  10. Windows 10 probs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 probs: So i upgraded and i was instantly taken by windows 10 it looks great and works well compared to other windows disappointments but then problems began to set in I have a razer backlit mouse and keyboard which would fade when the screen fades, well my screen would never time no...