Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to know which email I used to redeem the code for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. It was a long time ago since I bought the original game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by semi14, Jun 28, 2020.

1. semi14 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used

I want to know which email I used to redeem the code for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. It was a long time ago since I bought the original game on January 16th, 2011, and must have used the code for the windows 10 version somewhere along the line but I forget what Microsoft account I used. I have already gone to my Mojang account and made sure the code was used.

:)

semi14, Jun 28, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 28, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used

Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Version Code Used - Similar Threads - Minecraft Version Code

2. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code: I wanted to switch from Java to windows, and was about to use a redeem code for it, but my sister claimed it on her account. Is there anyway you can help me, without having me buy a whole new one?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 code

Minecraft Windows 10 code: We got Minecraft for our son a number of years back Java edition and I just learned that you can get the Window 10 edition for free. So I went to our Mojang account and hit the redeem code and it says This code has already been redeemed. Hmm. So I checked my download history,...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  6. minecraft windows 10 version

minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  7. minecraft windows 10 codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 codes: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free and so i have a right to redeem a code for it.However every time i try to do so the message, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  9. Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code not working after using it

Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code not working after using it: So I got a code I could redeem on Minecraft Windows 10, and it worked and said "You're Good To GO" then it gave me and error then when I went to the Microsoft store It said purchased but when I tried to install it, it gave me this "Sorry, there's a problem getting this info....
  10. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...