Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I found out that you could get windows 10 for free after the offer was gone, I only want it so i can do cross platform with my brother. because i have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by suresharumugam1, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back

I found out that you could get windows 10 for free after the offer was gone, I only want it so i can do cross platform with my brother. because i have a switch. But, i found i couldn't do it, please bring this back.

:)

suresharumugam1, Aug 25, 2020

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Carson W. Win User
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version.

Carson W., Aug 25, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back

1. Minecraft Windows 10 version for free if I have Java Edition gone: pls bring back - Similar Threads - Minecraft version free

2. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  3. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working: Hello, A few years ago, around 2016, I purchased minecraft JAVA edition. I loved the game, and around July 2019, I realized I could get a bonus windows 10 edition free! I did it, and sure enough it worked. Well, for a year. I logged on earlier today, and to my surprise, I...
  5. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  6. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  9. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working: So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"