Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 version key not available?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 version key not available? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I wanted to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft because of the ray-tracing beta, but at Mojang Studios Account the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joridios, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Joridios Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 version key not available?

Minecraft Windows 10 version key not available? 0_big.png

Hello, I wanted to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft because of the ray-tracing beta, but at Mojang Studios Account the option is simply not displayed. Does anyone know why this is and how I can get my code?

:)

Joridios, Jun 28, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 version key not available? - Similar Threads - Minecraft version key

2. Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher: I've already downloaded and installed Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store.I've also opened it not from the Minecraft Launcher and logged in to my Microsoft Account the same one I'm using on my Minecraft Launcher.The game works perfectly fine. However, if I try to...
  3. Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher: I've already downloaded and installed Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store.I've also opened it not from the Minecraft Launcher and logged in to my Microsoft Account the same one I'm using on my Minecraft Launcher.The game works perfectly fine. However, if I try to...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 version key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 version key?: Hello I wanted to ask where to get this free key if you already own the java edition. Minecraft Windows 10 Version key?
  6. Is Minecraft for Windows 10 also available for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Minecraft for Windows 10 also available for free?: Hey, guys, I was thinking about uploading Minecraft to the laptop. Then, of course, I noticed that the game is quite expensive. That's why I asked if there is a free version. Gibt es Minecraft für Windows 10 auch kostenlos?
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not available: im trying to download minecraft for windows 10 and it said it is no longer available, but just yesterday my friend tried downloading it and she got it?? it’s my account and i do have it on 1 other devices plus hers but im trying to download it on my laptop but it said...
  8. minecraft windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  9. "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?": I own this game, and was previously able to play easily. After a reset, the install button is grayed out, and it says, "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available." No previous posts have helped. I've tried command prompts, resetting the store, restarting, logging in...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available: [ATTACH] Please fix this I own they windows 10 edition of this game and have been playing it for a year and want to play with my friends it says I own it if I go to your website it says I own it and to install but when i click on that it takes me to the store and with the...