Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnBrauer1, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ial-mode/164e3008-895e-4790-8953-b08507ce16b0 ]). Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

:)

JohnBrauer1, Apr 27, 2019

2. minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in trial mode even after purchasing the game

Hi,

It looks like your Minecraft game that stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account. Here are
    steps on how to play the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account.

2. Launch your Xbox app.

3. Browse the games to find Microsoft Windows10.

4. Press play button ro re-open the game.

Jomari Arc, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Engel_CE Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta stuck in Trial

I have the same issue, I've just done my windows 10 updates and my paid for Minecraft windows 10 beta is stuck in trial mode. Before the windows 10 updates it was working fine, after windows updates its stuck in trial mode. the workaround of re-buying
    it does not work for me. Please help!!!

Engel_CE, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode.

Hi Cody,

If you've purchased the full game and you're getting a message saying that the game you're using is a trial version, it may be due to the Windows 10 PC still detecting the game's trial version which you've downloaded before. To resolve this, we suggest uninstalling
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps. After removing the game, kindly update your device. For your guidance, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    . Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and check if the same issue occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode - Similar Threads - Minecraft Version stuck

2. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode: I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while: Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird quirk though is that...
  4. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?: Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it...
  6. Windows 10 home trial to full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 home trial to full version: Hello! I am building a new PC this weekend, but i would need to get windows 10 home to use it. Can I download the ISO from the website and then access windows store(in the start button) and buy the full version of Windows10 Home from there? Thank you! RR...
  7. minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game: [IMG]i bought a gift card for java edition and gave me Minecraft for windows 10 edition code for a free copy of the game because i got this before October 19th 2018 and i used it today on January 7th 2019 and i used it and booted it up and when the screen came up it showed...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...
  9. downloading windows10 home trial version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading windows10 home trial version: Dear Sir/Madam, Please give an option to download windows10 home version. Microsoft is the biggest name not only in the field of software development and expansion of IT utilities, but a landmark in the field of charity and social welfare across the globe. Now a day it is...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft opening in trial mode

2. minecraft game stuck on a 90 minute trial after purchasing basic edition

3. microsoft minecraft stuck in demo mode

4. how to fix trial prob minecraft windows 10