Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was gifted a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition just the standard $27 version and it will not let me install it. I was able to install the trial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Green1337, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Green1337 Win User

minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer

i was gifted a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition just the standard $27 version and it will not let me install it. I was able to install the trial version but not the version i own. I have a up to date 64 bit windows 10 computer and my store app is also up to date. i have checked both on the microsoft website and the store app to see if i actually own the game and it says on both that i have it purchased and own it but everytime i go to install the game it says i have no devices it can be installed on. i've also tried resetting the store app, restarting my computer, and signing in and out of my microsoft account on both the website and store app. I even went into the trial version of minecraft to upgrade to the full version and would not let me even though i own it. ive been dealing with this for nearly 2 hours and cannot get it to work.

:)

Green1337, Jan 22, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Tylerp666 Win User
    new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Jan 22, 2019
  4. minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer

1. minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer - Similar Threads - minecraft wont install

2. minecraft wont install on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft wont install on windows 11: so im having trouble trying to install minecraft on windows 11 as i just got this laptop a couple days ago and i cant find a solution cause i have updated my laptop and i tried updating my drivers and i installed every update optional and required i would give a screenshot...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  5. Minecraft for Windows wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows wont install: I got Minecraft for Windows when it was given out to everyone for free, but for some reason it doesn't let me install the game. It says I own the game on the Xbox app as well as the Microsoft store but when I try to download it the error code error: 0x00000001 pops up and...
  6. Minecraft for Windows wont install

Minecraft for Windows wont install: I got Minecraft for Windows when it was given out to everyone for free, but for some reason it doesn't let me install the game. It says I own the game on the Xbox app as well as the Microsoft store but when I try to download it the error code error: 0x00000001 pops up and...
  7. minecraft wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft wont install: the store says there is no eligible device for installing minecraft on my pc something it should have ********* said when i tried purchasing it. solution please, thank you...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont install: Everytime i try to download the App from the Microsoft Store the download fails after a few seconds and gives me the code: 0x80070003. I already tried all the solutions i found online none of which worked. Any idea how to fix this? Im getting desperate here since the game...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install: Last year in December I bought Minecraft Windows 10 cheaply and I redeemed the code on the Microsoft account in google chrome. But after trying to install multiple times, it brings up the message. [ATTACH]I have no clue how to install it. I tried searching for it in...
  10. Minecraft wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install: Whenever i try to install my minecraft it gets stuck on this and wont work please help [ATTACH] https://gyazo.com/81c3ada44f0f38c3af685d6aebaef67f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-wont-install/18384e3c-4391-466a-b733-1f7461c173e0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont install on pc

2. We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s).

3. minecraft win 10 wont install on pc

4. minecraft windows 10 wont install,
  5. minecraft windows 10 on pc wont install,
  6. minecraft windows 10 isnt installing,
  7. minecraft for windows 10 won t install,
  8. computer wont install minecraft,
  9. minecraft for windows 10 wont install