Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 in July and played it just fine but I uninstalled it because I couldn't update the game and now it can't reinstall it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tiffcookies, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 in July and played it just fine but I uninstalled it because I couldn't update the game and now it can't reinstall it. The install button is grayed out and when I try to download it from my library it says Error, couldn't install on this device, even though I played on this device before.

I have a PC on Windows 10 pro.

I tried doing the wsreset.exe, updating my PC to 20H2, and resetting windows store through command prompt but it still says error.

Here is what my screen looks like:

Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall. 7fd1be17-4aaf-43f0-8806-db950b424ebf?upload=true.png

:)

tiffcookies, Nov 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't reinstall

2. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  3. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft: Minecraft wasn't openingit wouldn't go past the loading screen so I uninstalled it, now I can't reinstall it, could someone help me with reinstalling it [ATTACH]...
  5. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: I have followed all suggestions, but even though I see my purchase in my Order History, when I go the MS store, it is not listed in my library or under settings. How do I get it back to reinstall?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  7. Why won't Minecraft Dungeons reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Minecraft Dungeons reinstall?: previously, I owned Minecraft Dungeons, and the game worked fine. One day, the icon disappeared from the taskbar, and it wouldnt open. So i went to the store to see if it needed any updates. I went to "my library" and found it, and clicked "install." It loaded fo a sec, then...
  8. Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Friends, I was playing Minecraft the other day and I decided to look at the Minecraft page in Microsoft store, only to realize that I accidentally uninstalled the game. I was desperately trying to reinstall it but nothing seems to work. I don't want to buy...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall: I was going to uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10 because I was having loading issues. When I restarted my computer and tried to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 but It wouldn't do anything! When I try to click "Install" it shows a white border around the button signifying...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling: Hello. The game in question was often blocked when I changed skin so I decided to re-install it as suggested in the mojan portal. But now I can not find the worlds created previously. It seems I lost everything. Is there a way to recover previously created worlds (about 100...