Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got minecraft for windows 10 back when you got it for free along with java. For some reason mine won't update to 1.16, When I uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BazookaSquid12, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16

I got minecraft for windows 10 back when you got it for free along with java. For some reason mine won't update to 1.16, When I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it put me in beta 1.15.0.11. I check the downloads and updated in the microsoft store and I've tried restarting + uninstalling and reinstalling. What can I do?

:)

BazookaSquid12, Aug 26, 2020

2. How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 26, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Update

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: When windows 10 edition first released, i redeemed it but i have since lost access to that account. However, windows 10 edition is still downloaded on my device and i am able to play. It updated like normal forever, but now its stuck on v1.16.201, and wont update further. It...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update: I've been trying to get my Minecraft to update since yesterday but it won't. It insists I don't have the correct hardware? Something regarding Direct X. It says Minimum: Version 11 but it also says I have DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12, so from what I can...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update

Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update: I've been trying to update my Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 1.14.30 to 1.14.60. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the Microsoft Store the update progress bar goes all the way up and says "completed", then it immediately goes back down, restarting the update. This has been...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update

Minecraft windows 10 edition won't update: I'd like update my version of minecraft windows 10 from 1.14 to 1.16. When I view the app in the store, it says that it's still on 1.14, but I know the newest version of minecraft is 1.16. I've tried reinstalling the store and the app, but it still says there are no new...
  6. Minecraft Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update: Hi, so I just downloaded Minecraft on Windows 10 for the first time and I tried joining a server to play with some friends. It wouldn't let me join the server and after some research I discovered that it's because I'm on version 1.14. I have gone to the Microsoft Store and...
  7. Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1/16/20 - 1/17/20 - messed up my display: My machine auto updated on 1/16 or 1/17 and now my display is screwed up. Low res, blurred. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest driver for my geforce gtx 970. I've uninstalled the windows updates. Nothing is fixing it. What did this update do???...
  8. Minecraft won't Update (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't Update (windows 10): Hello, I have purchased minecraft recently and was exited to finally play with fiends. How ever I relised that my version of mincraft was stuck on 1.12.1. I tried to manually update it, but to no avail. I'm very confused because Roblox is still getting updates which is...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft 1.12 won't trigger update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft 1.12 won't trigger update: Trying to figure out how to update Minecraft v1.11 to v1.12. My wife's computer automatically updated, by my system will not and now she cannot connect to our shared worlds. Can't seem to find an update or download option in the MS store....
  10. Adobe flash update 5/1/16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update 5/1/16: MS pushed a flash update to edge and IE11 today. All seems fine on my system so a safe update 36368