Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 wont work

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 wont work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! So basically i had gotten minecraft windows 10 with a code from the xbox edition on another computer , so then i bought a new computer because... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HmAdAdHamHan, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 wont work

Hello! So basically i had gotten minecraft windows 10 with a code from the xbox edition on another computer , so then i bought a new

computer because my old one was broke, and i signed into the same account on the microsoft store but it says i own the trial and not the full game, minecraft windows 10 used to work perfectly on my old computer, but on this one it just doesnt it says i own the trial , i viewed some other people who had the same problem as me and did what the independent advisers told them to do and it doesnt work! i rechecked if i had the correct account and i did! Please help!

:)

HmAdAdHamHan, Jan 12, 2020

2. Minecraft wont work with Windows 10

I unstalled and I installed minecraft it hasn't work for 2 months and if this wont get fixed I'm reporting this and after all of this windows 10 **** mess minecraft up!

Kaitlyn100000, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Tylerp666 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 wont work

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 wont work

1. Minecraft windows 10 wont work - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont

2. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  3. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  4. Why wont Minecraft work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  5. Why wont Minecraft work?

Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  6. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  7. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  8. wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...: # # Afatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe02063ca0, pid=15828, tid=11324 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  9. wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...

wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...: # # Afatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe02063ca0, pid=15828, tid=11324 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  10. minecraft wont install on windows 11

minecraft wont install on windows 11: so im having trouble trying to install minecraft on windows 11 as i just got this laptop a couple days ago and i cant find a solution cause i have updated my laptop and i tried updating my drivers and i installed every update optional and required i would give a screenshot...