Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HyperPikachuu, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone can join me.Even if I go to the main menu it still doesn't work and closing it doesn't even work and restarting my laptop doesn't even work but please help. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help ebe31c63-39ee-4c1d-afaa-ebf050c5e5bf?upload=true.png

:)

HyperPikachuu, Sep 21, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

1. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help - Similar Threads - Minecraft world keeps

2. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  3. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  4. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  5. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect world" help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect world" help: So, i been trying everything, i was about to play with my best friends, we both use Minecraft for windows 10 purchased from microsoft store, in few weeks it going well, but then after few weeks my game start showing "Unable to connect world" when i tried to enter my friend...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect world" help

Minecraft windows 10 "Unable to connect world" help: So, i been trying everything, i was about to play with my best friends, we both use Minecraft for windows 10 purchased from microsoft store, in few weeks it going well, but then after few weeks my game start showing "Unable to connect world" when i tried to enter my friend...
  8. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft win10 oops your microsoft account was disconnected

2. microsoft account keeps being disconnected from minecraft

3. minecraft windows 10 keeps disconnecting

4. why does my microsoft a keep disconnecting when trying to play minecraft,
  5. minecraft windows 10 error account disconnecting,
  6. microsoft account keeps disconnecting minecraft,
  7. why does minecraft keep disconnecting me windows 10,
  8. microsoft account disconnecting from minecraft,
  9. why in minecraft does my account keep disconecting when i start up a world,
  10. minecraft microsoft account keeps disconnecting