Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says I can install the game however when I open up the app it tells me that it Minecraft windows 10 is no longer supported there. why-?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OrangeTomcat962, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10

It says I can install the game however when I open up the app it tells me that it Minecraft windows 10 is no longer supported there. why-?

:)

OrangeTomcat962, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  3. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  4. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...
  5. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help: My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone can join me.Even if I go to the main menu it still doesn't work and closing it...
  7. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...
  8. Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin

Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin: Hey, I can Not find my gift from Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin. Order number= 3167622622 ***Modified title from: Minecraft Window 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-minecraft-overworld-skin/ef5f0ea8-6a4d-4ef8-ad12-56ee4c411094"
  9. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library: Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code...
  10. Minecraft Window 10

Minecraft Window 10: Hey, I can Not find my gift from Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin. Order number= 3167622622 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-window-10/ef5f0ea8-6a4d-4ef8-ad12-56ee4c411094"