Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just decided to hop back onto minecraft. So I found out that anyone who bought minecraft before october 2018 would receive a free copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oTwily, Sep 26, 2020.

1. oTwily Win User

Minecraft windows 10

So I just decided to hop back onto minecraft. So I found out that anyone who bought minecraft before october 2018 would receive a free copy of Minecraft windows 10. Well I did not receive mine because I had notification this was even a thing. I have tried to contact support, but can not get in contact with anyone. I am not rebuying minecraft just so I can play with my friends who all play minecraft windows 10 now. I would like to know how to resolve this, I bought my copy 2017

:)

oTwily, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Minecraft windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10

1. Minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  3. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  4. Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...: De ce nu se deschide? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-cump%C4%83rat-o-cheie-de-activare-pentru/d212b38a-5f60-4493-9a6f-d88932290813
  5. Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...

Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...: De ce nu se deschide? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-cump%C4%83rat-o-cheie-de-activare-pentru/d212b38a-5f60-4493-9a6f-d88932290813
  6. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  7. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  8. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  9. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  10. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...