Windows 10: minecraft windows 10

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was going to play Minecraft with my friend on Xbox, i pay on pc bedrock. when i went to join his world it said that the server was outdated, he had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FinnPedersen4, May 31, 2021.

1. minecraft windows 10

i was going to play Minecraft with my friend on Xbox, i pay on pc bedrock. when i went to join his world it said that the server was outdated, he had update 1.17 but i have 1.16. any way to fix this?

:)

FinnPedersen4, May 31, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

minecraft windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2021
Thema:

minecraft windows 10

1. minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  3. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.: Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and now that I want to update the game, Microsoft Store says that I never bought Minecraft, even though I can still play it. I...
  4. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the...
  5. Very High CPU usage when starting Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very High CPU usage when starting Minecraft: Is Minecraft supposed to use almost 100% of my CPU when it starts up? I started the game, tabbed out and checked task manager and it said my CPU was at 98%, then dropped to less than 10. I tested and it has nothing to do with the graphics cause I tried it with the highest and...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall: I deleted Minecraft to focus on my exams, so that I wont get distracted by games anymore. After the exam I quickly redownloaded minecraft, and before the time I deleted minecraft, the game was running smoothly, I dont know the exact fps, but it was smoothat least for me,...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall: I deleted Minecraft to focus on my exams, so that I wont get distracted by games anymore. After the exam I quickly redownloaded minecraft, and before the time I deleted minecraft, the game was running smoothly, I dont know the exact fps, but it was smoothat least for me,...
  8. Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: I cannot log out of my minecraft Xbox live account on a laptop. There is no 'log out' button and I have tried restarting my laptop, and none of it has worked. Please help, I would like to log into my old account as I have purchases and ranks on there....
  9. Minecraft refusing to work/download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft refusing to work/download: I sat down to try and play the newest Minecraft update with friends, but it kept getting stuck at 1/2 loading. After a few tries, I uninstalled it. Now Microsoft Store install button does nothing/gets stuck on 'starting download' forever. Help!!!! I've tried everything i...
  10. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it shows me an error that says "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please make sure you have up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for...