Windows 10: Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a world saved that is 5.6 GB in size. I want to download it to a realm, but it is over the size limit for downloading. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wiredawgy, Nov 9, 2018.

1. wiredawgy Win User

Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition

I have a world saved that is 5.6 GB in size. I want to download it to a realm, but it is over the size limit for downloading. Is there a way to compress/shrink the size of this save so that I can download it to my realm?

:)

wiredawgy, Nov 9, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Wilfred mac that is not helpful.

minecraft has two main versions bedrock and java.

they are VERY different and those steps only apply to the java edition.

I personally would also like to know how to load backups for bedrock as well.

TheMinecrafter720, Nov 9, 2018
  3. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Allen305 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition desktop icon dissapears. Where is the Minecraft icon file?

I dragged the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition icon from the Start Menu to the desktop, so I had a shortcut to the Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition. The icon will appear on the shortcut for a while, but then it magically disappears. This issue started
    after the Fall Creators Update, v1709. Where is the exe or icon file for Minecraft Windows 10 edition? The Target field in the shortcut is grayed out, and it will not let you copy it.

Allen305, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have the Xbox version of "Minecraft: Bedrock Edition" and I would like to get it for my Windows 10 laptop. Is there anyway I can get the copy on to my laptop or do I have to buy the game again? Thank you...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi, yesterday i tryed to find my Bedrock Edition code on my account. I know i must be on Mojang page and here on my account page i don't have button for that code. I have bought Minecraft on 2 December, 2015. Here is also photo.[ATTACH]...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I've owned the Java edition for ages, but have only NOW just learned about a code for free bedrock edition. I've looked it up, but I can't seem to figure out how I can redeem it? Please help!...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have minecraft java edition and wanted to get bedrock, but when I tried using the redeem option on mojang, it said I have already redeemed it though I haven't. Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock edition: i bought minecraft java edition a WHILE back, back when you got Windows 10 minecraft for free, ive tried redeeming the code but it wont redeem the code... ive called like 4 times seeking a REAL PERSON to talk to.. it would be so amazing if a real person can answer me and...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 download

2. minecraft bedrock edition windows download

3. how do i get minecraft bedrock for free when i have java

4. how to download bedrock edition on windows 10,
  5. minecraft bedrock for window phone,
  6. windows 10 minecraft bedrock,
  7. bedrock minecraft windows code,
  8. minecraft bedrock exe file