Windows 10: Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. A couple of weeks ago, I redeemed my free version of Minecraft Windows edition with the code Mojang sent me. It worked perfectly for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by morhales, Mar 25, 2020.

1. morhales Win User

Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned.

Hello everyone. A couple of weeks ago, I redeemed my free version of Minecraft Windows edition with the code Mojang sent me. It worked perfectly for that day and the days after. However, something unrelated went wrong with my computer, and I had to wipe my computer of everything. Now, Minecraft Windows Edition doesn't show up as owned or installed. I checked my purchase history and It doesn't show up at all. I checked all my microsoft accounts and none of them show the windows edition being bought or installed. The only options it gives me is to buy it, or try the free trial. I don't know what else to do at this point.

:)

morhales, Mar 25, 2020

2. Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

Hello,

Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'.

So I uninstalled Minecraft. And went to reinstall it on the Microsoft Store. It says I own the game. I clicked on 'Install on my devices' and only my Xbox appeared, not my laptop. It says on the store that my device is compatible with the game. I went to
    'Manage my devices'and confirmed that my laptop was listed as a device. I restarted the Microsoft store; no different.

Then I thought, I might still have game files on my laptop, making Microsoft Store believe I still have the game downloaded. So I deleted all Minecraft associated files on my laptop. This also made no difference, it still won't allow me to reinstall Minecraft,
    despite still saying that I own it.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

ChristopherStanlake, Mar 25, 2020
  3. tolsen64 Win User
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Mar 25, 2020
  4. fph5000 Win User

it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it

fph5000, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition showing

2. Cannot install minecraft windows edition despite owning it, Code: 0x80242020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install minecraft windows edition despite owning it, Code: 0x80242020: I have tried downloading the windows version of Minecraft on my PC despite having it on this device previously. An error stating "something happened on our end" with error code: 0x80242020....
  3. Cannot install minecraft windows edition despite owning it, Code: 0x80242020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install minecraft windows edition despite owning it, Code: 0x80242020: I have tried downloading the windows version of Minecraft on my PC despite having it on this device previously. An error stating "something happened on our end" with error code: 0x80242020....
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being able to access the Minecraft Launcher.---So, I tried playing Minecraft Java today,...
  6. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not coming up in my 'Owned Games'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not coming up in my 'Owned Games': I own minecraft windows 10 edition with this account. I have used this account to download minecraft on 2 of my pcs before. I reset my pc to give it a fresh start and now I come to download everything again, I cannot download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. It only...
  9. purchases not showing up as owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchases not showing up as owned: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store (payed for with klarna sofort) but the game is not showing up anywhere on my account and im getting worried that i just lost 100$, any thing i can do to fix it or get my money back ?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it: I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in April but when I redeemed it, I never got the game. It does not show up in my library or ready to install, and I cannot redeem the code again. My purchase history even says I got the game, but I cannot play it. Please help...