Windows 10: Minecraft Windows Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had java minecraft forever and online it says i can claim the windows 10 version but it says i have to purchase it. I have bedrock edition for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeverEndingamer, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows Edition

I have had java minecraft forever and online it says i can claim the windows 10 version but it says i have to purchase it. I have bedrock edition for my xbox and have had it since 2017 but it wont allow me to install it to my pc

:)

NeverEndingamer, Feb 25, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Windows Edition

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows Edition

1. Minecraft Windows Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

2. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  3. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  4. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  5. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  6. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  7. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  9. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  10. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...