Windows 10: Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BallisticMissle, May 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating.

I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen freezes, flashes white very briefly, and then stays frozen, despite the fact that I can still hear any mob sounds from mobs around me, and in some cases, even the sound of the block I was mining breaking and being collected. The screen remains frozen for a significant period of time afterward, and then eventually the computer realizes that the program has frozen/crashed, and closes it. I do not receive any sort of error message during that time.

There is one other way to make the computer unfreeze, and that is holding down the power button on the computer until the screen goes black, and then turning it back on, signing in, opening Minecraft, and loading up the world again, which opens to my character standing in the exact same position it was in before the crash, and the block I was breaking still in place.

Please help,

BallisticMissle

:)

BallisticMissle, May 27, 2019

2. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making it unplayable. when its not frozen it runs really smooth for a minute until it does it again. I've noticed
    today it only happens when i'm signed in to Xbox Live on it. Its a problem because its impossible to play with my friends now. .....Plz Help :I

Game champ 02, May 27, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., May 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Ten Edition

2. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  3. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  4. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft keeps crashing on windows ten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing on windows ten: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa62f4e23b, pid=26176, tid=22956 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  8. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues: Recently I upgraded my computer this seems to have broken many things. One thing it seems to have broken was Minecraft. It said it was installed but I could not update the game. so I uninstalled it and now when I go to reinstall the install button is greyed out and no matter...
  9. Minecraft windows ten edition won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows ten edition won't download: I'm getting error 0x803F81F5 and it is only for minecraft windows ten edition. It keeps saying I need to get rid of devices on my account but currently there are no devices linked to that account. [ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks: I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything works completely right, and nothing goes wrong until I try to break blocks. I start breaking blocks and then my game freezes,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 edition freezing

2. bedrock edition crashing when breaking blocks

3. i can run java minecraft just fine but bedrock minecraft freezes and crashes

4. minecraft windows 10 crashes while breaking blocks,
  5. minecraft windows edition freezes,
  6. minecraft realms freezing and frames drop