Windows 10: Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded my computer this seems to have broken many things. One thing it seems to have broken was Minecraft. It said it was installed but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galaxy Frog Aidan, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

Recently I upgraded my computer this seems to have broken many things. One thing it seems to have broken was Minecraft. It said it was installed but I could not update the game. so I uninstalled it and now when I go to reinstall the install button is greyed out and no matter where I click the button it does not install. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues 67ebd54a-a88c-456b-877d-85028e44b6a3?upload=true.png

Hello, So of course right as I posted this I discovered it is because I dont have ARM Architecture. Does this just mean I can not play Minecraft or can I change my system from running the usual X86 to ARM?

:)

Galaxy Frog Aidan, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

1. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Ten Edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  3. Minecraft windows ten

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows ten: I redemmed a code for windows ten minecraft edition on my other cumputer how can i transfer that over to my other cumputer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-ten/bc5dc9da-b972-4e9b-9c67-444327233ee9
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue: Yesterday, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my X64 laptop but it won't let me install the actual game as it says my system requirements are not met. I have done all updates needed on my laptop but it is saying to update my laptop so I reach the "architecture"...
  5. Minecraft windows ten edition won't download

Minecraft windows ten edition won't download: I'm getting error 0x803F81F5 and it is only for minecraft windows ten edition. It keeps saying I need to get rid of devices on my account but currently there are no devices linked to that account. [ATTACH]...
  6. minecraft xbox and windows ten

minecraft xbox and windows ten: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox but I'm getting an oculus soon and I noticed that if you have bedrock then Minecraft VR is free. is there any way i can download windows ten using my Microsoft account as I have already bought it on xbox using the same account?...
  7. I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant install minecraft windows ten endition: Hi anyone reading this, I have a windows ten computer. I wanted to play minecraft windows ten edition. I tried to install trial version first but it keeps on saying that i don't meet system requirements. My processor is Intel core i3-8100 CPU 3600 Hz and display adapter is...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  9. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...
  10. Minecraft Windows ten Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows ten Realms: On September 29th during Minecon me and my friend tried to access my realm and when we tried to log in it said Joining realm like usual. I waited and it said failed to join realm. I tried to go to a backup save and it failed to revert to backup, and I tried resetting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install minecraft windows 10 arm error