Windows 10: Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...

Discus and support Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I have Minecraft windows ten edition and it has been working fine for a while. but on 5/1/20 when I opened it it took at least 12 minutes to load... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PDNinja333, May 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...

So I have Minecraft windows ten edition and it has been working fine for a while. but on 5/1/20 when I opened it it took at least 12 minutes to load based on parental controls time limits and mathematics. Then when I opened a world it just lagged. When it tried to show the screens for less than 15 min. Left and 2 min. Left, the 15 one almost showed but wasnt all the way on and it just froze. It also made this beeping sound when I did anything with the mouse. Then after a while it unfrozen. But it didnt even show the 2 minute warning when it froze next! I also think that your parental controls either slow down or speed up time on specific accounts. I timed it to and it gave evidence to support this. Also sometimes the time limit doesn't even work!

:)

PDNinja333, May 1, 2020

2. Parental Control - Adding more time doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:

a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 1, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

a. Go to This PC

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, May 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...

Windows 10 Parental Controls not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

a. Go to This PC

Ruth Buruga, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...

1. Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time... - Similar Threads - Minecraft ten lagging

2. Locked Out because Parental Control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked Out because Parental Control: So recently I got an old microsoft account from my friend. I got the credentials and everything. But, the account was still connected to a family group, which limit the screen time to 2 hours a day. Keep in mind, the previous account user was born in '92. So I'm now locked...
  3. Locked Out because Parental Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out because Parental Control: So recently I got an old microsoft account from my friend. I got the credentials and everything. But, the account was still connected to a family group, which limit the screen time to 2 hours a day. Keep in mind, the previous account user was born in '92. So I'm now locked...
  4. Locked Out because Parental Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Parental time controls not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental time controls not working: We are using the parental controls built into windows 10 and the Xbox family app to control time on our son's PC, up until last week it has work flawlessly. but then it started to add extra time.It happens randomly some times it will work other times it will double the amount...
  6. Parental time controls not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental time controls not working: We are using the parental controls built into windows 10 and the Xbox family app to control time on our son's PC, up until last week it has work flawlessly. but then it started to add extra time.It happens randomly some times it will work other times it will double the amount...
  7. Parental time controls not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Parental control issues with Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parental control issues with Minecraft on Windows 10: Guys, I have a Windows 10 laptop on which we have Minecraft installed. I have been managing the access to it to my son through the parental control feature of MS. But it turns out that parental control is not honored when he accesses the app via the Windows Search from the...
  9. FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled: i have removed parental control can acces every online feature except multiplayer anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh-4-feature-is-blocked-because-of-parental/24cfc45a-a0bf-4d5f-96d3-ffb2471be0de
  10. extended time with parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    extended time with parental controls: hello everyone I recently had to buy my sons laptops for school. Now to preface this they are 7 turning 8 and 9 turning 10 this year. And of course, they are addicted to video games. Now to help limit this I set up parental controls on their laptops. But my oldest son...