Windows 10: Minecraft windows ten

Discus and support Minecraft windows ten in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redemmed a code for windows ten minecraft edition on my other cumputer how can i transfer that over to my other cumputer.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rmlbeast, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Rmlbeast Win User

Minecraft windows ten

I redemmed a code for windows ten minecraft edition on my other cumputer how can i transfer that over to my other cumputer.

:)

Rmlbeast, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Minecraft windows ten

Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows ten

1. Minecraft windows ten - Similar Threads - Minecraft ten

2. how do I return minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I return minecraft windows ten endition: I bought it and now I dont like it it has only been like two weeks since I boght it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-minecraft-windows-ten-endition/c89cfa11-8d13-4f87-a1eb-70db5b9e747b
  3. how do I return minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I return minecraft windows ten endition: I bought it and now I dont like it it has only been like two weeks since I boght it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-minecraft-windows-ten-endition/c89cfa11-8d13-4f87-a1eb-70db5b9e747b
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing on windows ten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing on windows ten: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa62f4e23b, pid=26176, tid=22956 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server...
  5. Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live: every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file specified...
  6. I bought minecraft windows ten and i still cant sign into my microsoft account and join friends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought minecraft windows ten and i still cant sign into my microsoft account and join friends: when ever I open minecraft on my pc windows 10 is fully up to date it says i have to buy the game again to sign in and join my friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-ten-and-i-still-cant/b13464f4-3aed-46e6-b554-c4efef8a7f7f
  7. I deleted minecraft windows ten and when i redownloaded it none of my worlds are there im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted minecraft windows ten and when i redownloaded it none of my worlds are there im...: I deleted minecraft windows ten and when i redownloaded it none of my worlds are there,is their anything i can do im crying please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. download minecraft windows ten editon problom

download minecraft windows ten editon problom: Hi. I bought minecraft windows ten edition bedrock. I paid for the game and bought it on the minecraft website. The Minecraft website says I now own the game. Sadly as soon as I try to download the game it says, ''sorry, something went wrong on our end, maby waiting a bit...
  9. I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.

I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.: I have owned Minecraft for almost seven years and I recently got a new laptop. However, when I went to reinstall Minecraft for windows ten it told me I owned it but the install button is greyed out. This is an issue for all other apps too. I have tried everything I can think...
  10. Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft windows ten lagging and freezing because of parental controls? As well as time...: So I have Minecraft windows ten edition and it has been working fine for a while. but on 5/1/20 when I opened it it took at least 12 minutes to load based on parental controls time limits and mathematics. Then when I opened a world it just lagged. When it tried to show the...