Windows 10: Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11 Is there a way I can play with him? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StrolledEmu9431, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

On Minecraft I'm 1.12 and I'm trying to play with a friend's world but he has 1.11

Is there a way I can play with him? Please

:)

StrolledEmu9431, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

1. Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft Winows Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  3. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  4. Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Hello. My friend downloaded Minecraft on my laptop with his Microsoft account. I was trying to find where it has downloaded to but cant find it. I was wanting to transfer it from my computer to put on a usb for another friend. How do I do it, please help....
  5. Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: I bought Minecraft a long time ago except that I reintroduced my PC and I did not have minecraft on my Xbox account anymore. How to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft/390f98e0-be25-4509-854e-53e3016223bd"
  6. Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft: I just started having this problem about a week ago and it is Minecraft Windows 10 Edition switching to hands-free on my headset and I want it to play through the stereo function. Any ideas Thanks...
  7. minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft: i just got my code from buying minecraft java previously to get it on windows 10. i inserted it and i got minecraft but it seems to only be the trial which is what i was doing before. I click sign in on minecraft and it tells me to buy the starter collection. can I play...
  8. Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart: I had never had this problem beforehand; as always, i turned on minecraft and clicked on my survival world, but before it could start loading, it said; "this world could not be loaded at this time". So I clicked OK, and tried again. it worked, but when I spawned, all of my...
  9. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....
  10. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...