Windows 10: Minecraft With RTX on GT 730

Discus and support Minecraft With RTX on GT 730 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Works Minecraft RTX on GT 730 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CosminKilba, May 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft With RTX on GT 730

Hello Works Minecraft RTX on GT 730 ?

:)

CosminKilba, May 16, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 16, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

Of course theres bound to be something that prevents it working. The Xbox hub comes up with an error.

Minecraft With RTX on GT 730 [​IMG]

swarfega, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft With RTX on GT 730

1. Minecraft With RTX on GT 730 - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX 730

2. geforce gt 730 latest drive could not getting install in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    geforce gt 730 latest drive could not getting install in windows 10: [ATTACH] but has mentioned in release note latest version of driver is supported to windows 10 on this nvidia page : https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/159423/ on this page below control panel user guide and release notes in release note is written it is...
  3. GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers: Hello, i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors. When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor. I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor). The first,...
  4. Minecraft RTX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX: Thank you, Minecraft for bringing up my hopes and then smashing them down and spitting on them. I was pretty happy to go play windows 10 Minecraft with actually good ray tracing but thanks for wasting my time anyways. I guess GTX 1650 boys cant join the fun huh....
  5. Minecraft rtx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft rtx: Я зарегистрировался на программе бета-тестирования minecraft rtx, но не могу скачать миры с поддержкой rtx, так как видеокарта не поддерживается игрой. У меня NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, но требуется не старее 2060. При этом моя видеокарта поддерживает rtx! Как загрузить нужные...
  6. Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta: I installed the RTX beta before realizing that I do not have the minimum recommended specs to play it. I then opted out of the beta test through the insider hub, and uninstalled the game. When I reinstalled the game it was still the RTX beta version, and it still has the...
  7. Can't get Minecraft RTX beta

Can't get Minecraft RTX beta: Hello, I wanted to try out the new RTX feature in Minecraft but unfortunately it won't update to the beta version. I followed all necessary instructions and my system meets the required specs RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16GB RAM. Drivers are up to date. I signed up for the...
  8. How to enable Minecraft win10 RTX

How to enable Minecraft win10 RTX: I've downloaded Xbox Insider Hub and participated in the Minecraft Beta, but there is only one Beta for me to choose, the regular one, not the RTX one. I have Minecraft in my account and have the newest Windows update and the newest GameReady driver....
  9. Nvidia GT 730

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  10. New GT 730 graphic card flickers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New GT 730 graphic card flickers: I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the...