Windows 10: Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft starter edition on windows store, and have the email receipt. When I view Minecraft in the store its says I own it but when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by branwenhollingsworth, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC

I have purchased Minecraft starter edition on windows store, and have the email receipt. When I view Minecraft in the store its says I own it but when I click to install on my devices on my Windows 10 PC a blank dialog window is displayed with a spinner that never ends. I have a fast connection so I don't think its downloading anything, just seems to hang on the spinner. Any ideas?

:)

branwenhollingsworth, Oct 10, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Jdub123 Win User
    Windows 10 Minecraft starter collection shows I can install on pc but nothing happening when i hit button

please help , i`m so confused . Purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter collection on pc but it won`t install or show its installing . Can`t figure it out, please help

Jdub123, Oct 10, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC

1. Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't install

2. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC

Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC: I recently purchased Minecraft Starter package for my daughter on a Windows 10 PC. When I go to the Windows store to install it, nothing happens; Minecraft will not install. I downloaded Windows Update Assistant, updated permissions to "administrator" and turned off Proxy...
  6. Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC: I recently purchased Minecraft Starter package for my daughter on a Windows 10 PC. When I go to the Windows store to install it, nothing happens; Minecraft will not install. I downloaded Windows Update Assistant, updated permissions to "administrator" and turned off Proxy...
  7. Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Purchase from MS app store not opening after install Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase from MS app store not opening after install Minecraft Dungeons: I just purchased Minecraft Dungeons on the MS app store and after install get this error message. How can I fix this? This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly. Microsoft.Lovika_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Game Still want to run this unverified app?...
  9. Minecraft purchased from Microsoft store for windows 10 has no download option/install or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft purchased from Microsoft store for windows 10 has no download option/install or...: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter pack from Microsoft but there is no where to download it. Its showing as a purchase with an order number in my order history but there is no option to product key/install. My PC is up to date I've checked for correct time date etc....
  10. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...