Windows 10: Minecraft won't install?

Discus and support Minecraft won't install? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft for my PC and when i went to install the game it said "To install sign in on a device with your microsoft account" even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderButterfield, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft won't install?

I just bought Minecraft for my PC and when i went to install the game it said "To install sign in on a device with your microsoft account" even though i used my Microsoft account to buy the game. This is extremely frusterating, How do i fix this?

:)

AlexanderButterfield, Mar 10, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Minecraft won't install?

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft won't install?

1. Minecraft won't install? - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't install

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download: Minecraft windows 10 edition wont download. It says that I can install the game, and when I open the microsoft store it wont let me install it. Here are some pictures that show the problem: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load: I tried to open Minecraft last night but it wouldn't open. I would click on it and it would go to the Mojang screen, then to the screen that says MINECRAFT, but the little loading thing with the bars underneath it will go up to the same point every time and then crash. I am...
  4. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft won't work: Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to multiplayer it works perfectly on there too but when I create a world on...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download: Hey so a few years back I got my new PC with windows 10 on it. At the time I had Minecraft: Java Edition so I got the free code for the Windows 10 Edition and redeemed it but never got around to installing it. [ATTACH] I now want to play it but on the Microsoft store, it...
  7. Minecraft re-installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft re-installation: I want to play Minecraft with my friend on the Windows 10 PC. But I have a problem because I started to install this game in April but didn’t finish and I now have a used gift code. What can I do so that not to buy the game again?...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java version: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version Modified title from: ***why***...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....
  10. Minecraft wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install: Whenever i try to install my minecraft it gets stuck on this and wont work please help [ATTACH] https://gyazo.com/81c3ada44f0f38c3af685d6aebaef67f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-wont-install/18384e3c-4391-466a-b733-1f7461c173e0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont install