Windows 10: Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

Discus and support Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexanderRobloxalex, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode: 0x80242020I also cant do it on the minecraft launcher. Can someone help?

:)

AlexanderRobloxalex, Jan 16, 2022

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

1. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020 - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont let

2. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  3. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  4. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020: I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode: 0x80242020I also cant do it on the minecraft launcher. Can someone help?...
  7. Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020

Minecraft wont let me download Code: 0x80242020: I got a new pc and would like to play both versions of minecraft java and bedrock but when i try to download it, it comes up with errorCode: 0x80242020I also cant do it on the minecraft launcher. Can someone help?...
  8. wont let me download update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wont let me download update: There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x80070002 Everytime i try update i get this error i need help...
  9. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  10. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...