Windows 10: Minecraft won't let me play!

Discus and support Minecraft won't let me play! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahWinter, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Minecraft won't let me play!

I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone please help me. It would be greatly appreciated!

:)

NoahWinter, Jun 9, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 9, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Minecraft won't let me play!

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft won't let me play!

1. Minecraft won't let me play! - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't let

2. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  3. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  4. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  7. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  8. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer: Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-play-multiplayer/f30d118f-0d86-4051-969d-e0a59c8b0709
  9. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...