Windows 10: Minecraft Wont let my freinds join

Discus and support Minecraft Wont let my freinds join in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been having a problem, my world wont let friends join it, 1 minute after I log in it says "you have been signed out of your account, please go back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjaminEddins, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft Wont let my freinds join

Ive been having a problem, my world wont let friends join it, 1 minute after I log in it says "you have been signed out of your account, please go back to the main menu and resign in and restart your world" thing is I=im not signed out, ive done everything to fix it, even uninstalled the windows 10 version the one its on and reinstall it, and it dosent work, please , we have had this world for 1 year and I don't want to lose it

:)

BenjaminEddins, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Wont let my freinds join

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

Hi pixelsunshine,

Thank you for bringing this up. Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. Let's try to double check the other options under Privacy and online safety settings by logging in to
    this link and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

To know more about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this
    link.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Wont let my freinds join

1. Minecraft Wont let my freinds join - Similar Threads - Minecraft Wont let

2. Why cant my freind join

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant my freind join: So i got my freind xbox game pass so we installed astroneer but he cant join me or i cant join him it just says "failed connection to the host" something like that please help me....
  3. Why cant my freind join

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant my freind join: So i got my freind xbox game pass so we installed astroneer but he cant join me or i cant join him it just says "failed connection to the host" something like that please help me....
  4. it wont let me join my friends world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me join my friends world.: this keeps poping up p2p/sig: no_sessionempty url from discovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-join-my-friends-world/818906c0-ef07-4aac-8005-d229e91b4106
  5. it wont let me join my friends world.

it wont let me join my friends world.: this keeps poping up p2p/sig: no_sessionempty url from discovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-join-my-friends-world/818906c0-ef07-4aac-8005-d229e91b4106
  6. Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  7. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  8. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  9. It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account: every time i try to sign in to minecraft it asks if i want to save my purchases to my microsoft account, so i press yes, and then it says failed to login. its really annoying because this happens every time. can someone tell me how to fix this?...
  10. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...