Windows 10: Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability

Discus and support Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I bought minecraft earlier today and was having trouble getting it to launch from the minecraft launcher. After waiting for 5 minutes or so, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EthanBowling1, May 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability

So, I bought minecraft earlier today and was having trouble getting it to launch from the minecraft launcher. After waiting for 5 minutes or so, the screen would pop up saying minecraft run time was corrupted and could possibly run after re installing it. Well I've done it quite a few times and just want to play it. I've even tried to change the compatibility and and troubleshoot it, Still won't work, I'm pretty sure I'm on windows 10 and was just hoping that someone could possibly help me out. I can try and go into more detail if need be.

:)

EthanBowling1, May 25, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. AFTommy Win User
    Folder won"t go away

I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land"

Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability [​IMG]

AFTommy, May 25, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability

1. Minecraft won't run even after reinstalling and going into fills to change comparability - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't run

2. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  3. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  4. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  5. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  6. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't reinstall.: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 in July and played it just fine but I uninstalled it because I couldn't update the game and now it can't reinstall it. The install button is grayed out and when I try to download it from my library it says Error, couldn't install on this device,...
  8. Minecraft missing after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft missing after reinstall: I recently had a hard drive crash on my laptop. After getting a new one and reinstalling Windows 10 I can no longer play Minecraft. It doesn't seem to appear in my purchase history, but I have had an account for a long time now. I got the Windows 10 version for free when...
  9. Why won't Minecraft Dungeons reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Minecraft Dungeons reinstall?: previously, I owned Minecraft Dungeons, and the game worked fine. One day, the icon disappeared from the taskbar, and it wouldnt open. So i went to the store to see if it needed any updates. I went to "my library" and found it, and clicked "install." It loaded fo a sec, then...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Won't Reinstall: I was going to uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10 because I was having loading issues. When I restarted my computer and tried to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 but It wouldn't do anything! When I try to click "Install" it shows a white border around the button signifying...