Windows 10: Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

Discus and support Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richie Benincasa, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7-LTS, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, windows-amd64 # Problematic frame: # C [atio6axx.dll+0x131c42] # # No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows # # If you would like

:)

Richie Benincasa, Feb 21, 2024

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 21, 2024
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

1. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't start

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  9. Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft (HELP PLZ): I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY) Or Transfer It From Xbox To PC?...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...