Windows 10: Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Bond, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store and also resetting Minecraft, when I go on the description of Minecraft it even says that the latest version is 1.16.40.2 but mine is still stuck on 1.16.20052, and it has been for a while now. Another thing is my brothers laptop also has the same problem and is stuck on the same version as me and also it is stuck on the same version on our Xbox, I don't know how that's happening, but I'm sure it is linked somehow.

Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version [​IMG] Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version 0ed0a49c-6c39-4a62-96ea-ecf0a44ac1fc?upload=true.jpg Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version bea59899-4290-45a7-a69a-11c0c319c60a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Joseph Bond, Oct 31, 2020

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 31, 2020
  3. How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

1. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Update

2. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version: I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-for-windows-wont-update-to-the-latest/cae734dc-c78b-4c18-b611-173c6c240291
  3. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version: I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-for-windows-wont-update-to-the-latest/cae734dc-c78b-4c18-b611-173c6c240291
  4. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  6. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  7. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  8. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. In the Microsoft Store, I went to Downloads and Updates>Get updates, but a message says, "You're good to go, all your trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store have the latest updates." I have been...
  9. Firefox won't update to latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't update to latest version: I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but then when I click "about Firefox" it still says I need to restart to update Firefox. This just keeps happening. It doesn't...
  10. Dell Computer won't update to latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Computer won't update to latest version: I have an older (4 years) Dell Tablet w/keyboard. It was upgraded several years ago to Win 10 I believe from Win 8. The last windows update failed and so I tried to refresh windows. I tried both methods, files kept, files deleted. Windows loads but very slow and the refresh...