Windows 10: Minecraft Won't Update

Discus and support Minecraft Won't Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I just downloaded Minecraft on Windows 10 for the first time and I tried joining a server to play with some friends. It wouldn't let me join the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shant_P, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Shant_P Win User

Minecraft Won't Update

Hi, so I just downloaded Minecraft on Windows 10 for the first time and I tried joining a server to play with some friends. It wouldn't let me join the server and after some research I discovered that it's because I'm on version 1.14.

I have gone to the Microsoft Store and clicked on the 3 dots then clicked "downloads and updates" then clicked "get updates." Windows is also fully updated on my computer it's a new computer by the way so it's not outdated.

In the download and updates section of the Microsoft store it says I am on version 1.14.3002.0 and it is saying that I "have the latest updates."

Can someone please help?

:)

Shant_P, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 22, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. bixby___ Win User

Minecraft Won't Update

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Won't Update

1. Minecraft Won't Update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Won't Update

2. Minecraft won't update to 1.18

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't update to 1.18: I been trying to update my Minecraft in my Xbox series x but it won't work I restarted my Xbox several times also uninstall it and reinstall and did again but waited for a week then did it again still don't work also I'm stuck at version 1.17.10005.70 however I been asking...
  3. Minecraft won't update to 1.18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't update to 1.18: I been trying to update my Minecraft in my Xbox series x but it won't work I restarted my Xbox several times also uninstall it and reinstall and did again but waited for a week then did it again still don't work also I'm stuck at version 1.17.10005.70 however I been asking...
  4. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  5. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update: I've been trying to get my Minecraft to update since yesterday but it won't. It insists I don't have the correct hardware? Something regarding Direct X. It says Minimum: Version 11 but it also says I have DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12, so from what I can...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update to 1.16: I got minecraft for windows 10 back when you got it for free along with java. For some reason mine won't update to 1.16, When I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it put me in beta 1.15.0.11. I check the downloads and updated in the microsoft store and I've tried restarting...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update

Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update: I've been trying to update my Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 1.14.30 to 1.14.60. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the Microsoft Store the update progress bar goes all the way up and says "completed", then it immediately goes back down, restarting the update. This has been...
  10. Minecraft won't Update (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't Update (windows 10): Hello, I have purchased minecraft recently and was exited to finally play with fiends. How ever I relised that my version of mincraft was stuck on 1.12.1. I tried to manually update it, but to no avail. I'm very confused because Roblox is still getting updates which is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reddit minecraft windows 10 wont update