Windows 10: Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it?

Discus and support Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to revisit a Minecraft world a friend and I made on Minecraft Bedrock edition using the Xbox console companion app on my PC Windows 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BluelC, Jul 17, 2021.

1. BluelC Win User

Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it?

Hi, I wanted to revisit a Minecraft world a friend and I made on Minecraft Bedrock edition using the Xbox console companion app on my PC Windows 10. I was in version 1.17.10 but he, an Xbox 1 player, was on 1.17.2 and couldn't regress to a previous version and thus we couldn't play together on my world which was still there at the time. I deleted and reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock and my world was gone, is there any way I could recover it? It's a very important world. I did not back up my worlds by the way, which is something I will do in the future.

:)

BluelC, Jul 17, 2021

2. Recovering Minecraft world

I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there
    anymore. I believe that i did not have the world backed up in a file. Is there any way to recover my worlds after deleting and reinstalling?

DaBurritoBoy, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it?

Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

Tim Janssen, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it?

1. Minecraft world lost after deleting and reinstalling, any way to recover it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft world lost

2. Is there any way to restore an old Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java world after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to restore an old Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java world after...: So I recently fully reset my PC and after I redownloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Java edition, I saw that all my worlds were gone. So I was wondering if there was any way to get my old worlds back....
  3. Is there any way to restore an old Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java world after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to restore an old Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java world after...: So I recently fully reset my PC and after I redownloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Java edition, I saw that all my worlds were gone. So I was wondering if there was any way to get my old worlds back....
  4. Recovering my Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering my Minecraft world: My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who managed to back up my files to a folder called "Windows.old" in which I have recovered some files. The only thing missing is...
  5. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?: I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it...
  6. Minecraft Lost Worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lost Worlds.: Hello, Earlier today I logged into my minecraft world only to find out that my friend couldnt join. They had been having trouble joining the night before but upon looking for an answer, the only answer I could find was to uninstall and reinstall my minecraft windows 10...
  7. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall: Hello, I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft app on windows. I recovered the Minecraft data together with the world data, copied the worlds folder into the newly installed...
  8. Recovering Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft world: I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there anymore. I believe...
  9. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...
  10. Lost data wordpad, any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data wordpad, any way to recover it?: I never use wordpad, but recently recieved an email response with a wordpad doc attatched. I wanted to respond to a number of points in this doc, so I decided to start writing within the doc I had opened at the top of the conversation, instead of writing in a new one. I...