Windows 10: Minecraft world not loading

Discus and support Minecraft world not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CG Infection, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft world not loading

I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not let me in. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

CG Infection, Dec 6, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Minecraft world not loading

nigelyardley, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft world not loading

1. Minecraft world not loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft world loading

2. My Minecraft world is having a problem loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft world is having a problem loading: My Minecraft world says it has a problem loading and I've restarted my computer, copied the world, I tried to export it but it wouldn't work. Nothing is working and I don't know what to do. Help....
  3. My Minecraft world is having a problem loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft world is having a problem loading: My Minecraft world says it has a problem loading and I've restarted my computer, copied the world, I tried to export it but it wouldn't work. Nothing is working and I don't know what to do. Help....
  4. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  5. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  6. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  7. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  8. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  9. Minecraft "there was a problem loading this world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "there was a problem loading this world": see i play minecraft windows 10 and its been crashing alot recently, though with the new nether update me and my friend decided to look for some netherite but he had to go so i left, then when he could play again it crashed while loading and i had to restart my pc. then when...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"