Windows 10: Minecraft world: the world disappeared

Discus and support Minecraft world: the world disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EddieFleming2, May 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix?

:)

EddieFleming2, May 6, 2019

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, May 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, May 6, 2019
  4. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :-

1 you should be able to identify your world in game save folder.

(Search on internet to know where is your game being saved)

i : after getting to the worlds folder try opening images inside it(this can help identify you, in which folder , your world is located.

2 Now open level.txt and copy the text inside it but don't change it.

3 Open Minecraft.

4 Create a new world with world name copied from level.txt.

5 Run the world.

6 After you see this new world opened then save and quite through the pause menu.

7 now go to your worlds Folder.( but keep your game opened)See the new created folder!

8 Copy all the files from your precious world folder inside the new world folder.

9 After copying ,focus to Minecraft.

10 After a while , your new world's image will change to the image of your desired world.

11 Run this world and you will get back into the world you lost

abdullahmazhar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft world: the world disappeared

1. Minecraft world: the world disappeared - Similar Threads - Minecraft world world

2. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  3. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  4. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  5. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not...
  6. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  7. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  9. Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Minecraft disappeared world!: Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :- 1 you should be able to identify your world in game save folder. (Search on internet to know where is your game being saved) i : after getting to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft world disappears after downgrading

2. the world disappears

3. why did my minecraft world reset