Windows 10: minecraft world

Discus and support minecraft world in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaseHanshaw, Aug 26, 2020.

1. minecraft world

I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could cross play and its not letting me redownload it.

:)

CaseHanshaw, Aug 26, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Aug 26, 2020
  4. minecraft world

nigelyardley, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

minecraft world

1. minecraft world - Similar Threads - minecraft world

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e
  5. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e
  6. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

7. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  8. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  9. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  10. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...