Windows 10: Minecraft worlds are gone

Discus and support Minecraft worlds are gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NobukoSezaki, May 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft worlds are gone

My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away.

He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account.

So many of his friends have also worked to build each world.

Please let me know if there are any ways to retrieve all of the world.

Thank you, Nobuko

:)

NobukoSezaki, May 26, 2020
  2. iStripeyy Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I had a minecraft world on windows 10 that I was on. My screen went black so I restarted my pc. When I turned it on and reloaded minecraft the world was gone. I have tried using the steps to recover the world bit it has not worked and I'm not sure what to
    do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iStripeyy, May 26, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, May 26, 2020
  4. Minecraft worlds are gone

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft worlds are gone

1. Minecraft worlds are gone - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds are

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. Worlds gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worlds gone: I had to delete micecraft off of my phone. When i redownloaded the game back onto my phone and logged into my mocrosoft account my wolrd was gone. This has happened to me many times and it gets frustrating at times...
  7. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  8. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall: Hello, I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft app on windows. I recovered the Minecraft data together with the world data, copied the worlds folder into the newly installed...
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....