Windows 10: Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Antigonethebes, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

Hello,

I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft app on windows. I recovered the Minecraft data together with the world data, copied the worlds folder into the newly installed version but out of 336 worlds with data inside only 21 worlds appear with no names, just the modes descriptions. And they open. But we need all the worlds back. My guess is some file names problem? Please help

:)

Antigonethebes, Mar 20, 2020
  2. iStripeyy Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I had a minecraft world on windows 10 that I was on. My screen went black so I restarted my pc. When I turned it on and reloaded minecraft the world was gone. I have tried using the steps to recover the world bit it has not worked and I'm not sure what to
    do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iStripeyy, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

1. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds gone

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.: I needed some more room on my C: drive and so decided to relocate all my xbox games to my external hard drive using the pc xbox apps built in move function for games. I believe I moved the minecraft launcher and not the game which is still on the C: drive. Before this, I had...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  7. Worlds gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worlds gone: I had to delete micecraft off of my phone. When i redownloaded the game back onto my phone and logged into my mocrosoft account my wolrd was gone. This has happened to me many times and it gets frustrating at times...
  8. Bedrock Minecraft worlds gone after Windows reinstall, not even in AppData folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock Minecraft worlds gone after Windows reinstall, not even in AppData folders: So I just basically moved Windows from my hard drive to my solid state drive, and all of my other stuff was saved and carried over because it was on one of my two drives. I had some Bedrock worlds that aren't showing in the list in the game now, so I went to...
  9. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling: So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of the world just in case. then I had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoring deleted minecraft bedrock install

2. how to restore minecraft worlds after reinstalling

3. how do you get your progress back from minecraft dungeons if you lost it %appdata%

4. do you keep worlds after uninsttalling and reinstalling minecraft bedrock win 10,
  5. how to recover deleted world after uninstall minecraft,
  6. how to recover old worlds after reinstalling minecraft bedrock,
  7. i deleted and reinstalled minecraft and lost my world,
  8. lost worlds from minecraft windows 10 reinstall,
  9. minecraft worlds disappeared after reinstall