Windows 10: Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

Discus and support Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneWithWolvesYT, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

:)

OneWithWolvesYT, Jan 4, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

No sound in Windows while inside a Minecraft world

Whenever I open a world in the Minecraft Regrowth Modpack, Curse, all my sounds stop playing. This does not just refer to Minecraft audio, but also to Chrome (YouTube) and the System sounds.

This only happens when I am using my Bluetooth Headset, when I disconnect the Headset and use the wired speakers instead, it works just fine. Once I leave the world, the sounds instantly start playing again.

The Windows Mixer shows the sound as well, it just does not play.

Alexander Wolters, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

1. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list. - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds won't

2. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  3. my Minecraft world won't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world won't appear: Somebody to Remember - YouTube source for info ↑ the issue is likely caused by data corruption 1.make a new world and get to high ground or fly up 2.save to title 3.get to your saves folder. 4.open the corrupted world's folder 5.copy the region file.the file...
  4. my Minecraft world won't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world won't appear: a few days ago I left Minecraft open, and my laptop froze while in sleep mode. I powered it off and on. reopened the app and the world didn't show up at all it is still present in the files. what should I do to fix this? I moved it to another folder to try to reload the file...
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not...
  7. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  8. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  9. Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up: I was playing Minecraft with my friends, when I decided to shut down my computer. Around 12 hours later, I opened up Minecraft and the world I was playing on didn't show up. Is there anything I can do about this?...
  10. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.: I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world list. What should I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft world not showing up