Windows 10: minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally

Discus and support minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there i got 2 microsoft accounts one for school and one for family usage. in my home desktop computer...i bought the minecraft game and accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hidman77, Dec 12, 2020.

1. hidman77 Win User

minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally

hi there i got 2 microsoft accounts one for school and one for family usage. in my home desktop computer...i bought the minecraft game and accidentally add it to my school microsoft account and the question is ..can i transfer the game to my personal account?

:)

hidman77, Dec 12, 2020

2. Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 12, 2020
  4. minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally

1. minecraft wrongly downloaded on another microsoft account accidentally - Similar Threads - minecraft wrongly downloaded

2. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  3. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  4. Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account: I accidently bought minecraft using the wrong microsoft account, i also used a key to buy it so if i read right i cant refund it, is there any way to change it or anything i can do beside of buying it again?...
  5. Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account

Accidently bought minecraft with the wrong microsoft account: I accidently bought minecraft using the wrong microsoft account, i also used a key to buy it so if i read right i cant refund it, is there any way to change it or anything i can do beside of buying it again?...
  6. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store thinking it was the Java Edition. Can I swap my version for Java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-minecraft-version-accidentally-purchased/b2d45c0c-d566-438b-9256-bfe514b86db3
  7. Minecraft installed on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft installed on wrong account: Hello there, My father was setting up a laptop for me and downloaded the copy of minecraft to his account, instead of mine. What does he need to do, please?...
  8. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account: Hello, I got the game Minecraft edition bedrock so on windows 10 from my Mojang account, because I already owned the basic game. You have to enter a code to get it for free, it worked but the game linked to an old email address deleted from my microsoft account. So I...
  10. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...