Windows 10: Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Newton, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the links, it says I require the pin to reset the pin?So I'm not really sure what to do now, I would like to play Minecraft :C

:)

Bob Newton, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 30, 2022
  4. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

1. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin - Similar Threads - Minecraft Xbox Asks

2. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  3. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  4. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  5. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  6. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  9. forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....

forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....: Trying to reset the hello pin. I never use it so I forgot it, I always use password, but I need it to allow a app to install from the store.I have gone to the sign-in options->hello Pin-> says "sorry, this in isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here...
  10. Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it

Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it: Hi there i am trying to create a new Xbox account on my computer but whenever i try to make a new windows account it asks for a windows hello pin. when i go to change this pin as i never set one up it asks me to sign in using a work account. why is this and how do i create...