Windows 10: Minecraft xbox gold

Discus and support Minecraft xbox gold in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coconutkrab, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Minecraft xbox gold

I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft

:)

Coconutkrab, Jan 20, 2022

2. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

Hello,

I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows.

Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again?

I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key?

Thanks in advance

Itai Blaiman

ItaiBlaiman, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Minecraft xbox gold

xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft xbox gold

1. Minecraft xbox gold - Similar Threads - Minecraft xbox gold

2. Minecraft xbox gold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft xbox gold: I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft...
  3. Xbox gold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gold: Do You need Xbox gold to start party's and do online things on Xbox app windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gold/3b64a2b9-305c-4085-815e-4ea272c75c16
  4. Xbox gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox gold: Hello, i bought xbox gold for one year and i had payed in january and it says i dont own gold anymore, i payed 60 $ and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gold/0fcb49a1-73ca-4cf5-8b4f-c64bca883fe9
  5. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  6. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670
  9. Xbox Gold on Pc

Xbox Gold on Pc: Im interested in buying the gold on pc since game it offer are interesting but does it work or is it another thing I have to buy to have the games were the tag "included in game pass" is?...
  10. Xbox Gold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Gold: My Xbox one console isn't recognizing my Gold membership. I renewed my Gold subscription in February 2018. I didn't have any issues until September. Now, it says that I do not have a Gold subscription. Under subscriptions it shows that my Gold expires February 19, 2019. What...