Windows 10: Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One X to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AustinGoodness, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you

:)

AustinGoodness, Jul 20, 2021

2. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

1. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Xbox

2. I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...: I looked it up and found that you can only download it on one pc device so I uninstalled Minecraft on my laptop. I see it but it doesn't say open or install...
  3. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?: Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on my iPhone X. Is there any way i can transfer the xbox one on to this pc? i have it owned on microsoft store see picture but...
  4. Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account: My son has Minecraft on his XBOX One, the Bedrock version I believe which allows cross platform. He is signed into my Microsoft account on his XBOX ONE.I wanted to get the PC version to play with him online. I know I have to buy the PC version to play with him.My question is,...
  5. Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live: every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file specified...
  6. I bought Minecraft on my xbox, I have now moved to pc, do I need to rebuy the game bedrock...

I bought Minecraft on my xbox, I have now moved to pc, do I need to rebuy the game bedrock...: I bought the game like idk, eight years ago and now I've moved to pc, I've tried downloading the trail and signing in but it just asks me to buy it. Same on microsoft store. I think that's insanely stupid and don't wanna believe that they made that decision. Can someone help...
  7. Minecraft Is Not Free With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, While It Should Be.

Minecraft Is Not Free With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, While It Should Be.: Hi! I have had Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for a while now, and could recently get "Minecraft For Windows 10" for free Considering my subscription; However, I recently reset windows 10 on my PC, which resulted in all of my apps being deleted. Ever since then I have not been able...
  8. i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i own minecraft bedrock for both xbox and phone but how do i get it for windows 10 for free: hi, i currently own both versions of minecraft xbox one and phones and since there litterally the same i was wondering if i could get the pc version for free since im more of a pc gamer and when i look at the icon it only shows 1 for the versions but they are all the same...
  9. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  10. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?: i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please?? * Original title: hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-game-in-xbox-and-i-want-to-play/ddbbd9be-d3c5-44e9-9e31-5a9f42c39c91